CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

When you know you are sick...

And I don't mean the throwing up kind.
Yesterday I had just completed a very nice work out and was feeling good, when I ran into a friend (who also used to be an instructor). We were having small chat and then I told her about the new instructor who really worked me out hard, and how sore I was etc... yet I couldn't wait to take her class again, and how I have highlighted her schedule so that I could go to each one of her classes and she said...
"man, you really are sick".
And this is worse, I took that as a compliment!!!
It was better than a guy friend who told me that when I work my legs out they get "big" and how great that is and how he wishes he could have big legs.
I did not take this as a compliment.

0 comments: