CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

My poll

I need to get more people to take my poll.
I have one pear (me) and one hourglass (WHO???)
Today was field day at school, and since I am the PE teacher, this is my event. And we had Fear Factor Field Day! It was fun and funny and GROSS. The kids loved it. I am trying to distract you so that you don't comprehend the next statement. I ate SOOOO BADLY yesterday! There I said it. I am a loser...sorry people. I cannot even make it 8 days.
I mean what is wrong with me?
Can't I be just a little bit ocd, with a small, eating disorder for a short period of time?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

O........M.........G !!!!!
As I surf away for diet ideas, I come across your little project! ONLY YOU!! Crack me up and count me in.. I actually just dark-lighted (opposite of highlighting)my hair. You would die -- dark streaks throughout my blond -- mid-life crisis at its best. I am on board to lose weight. Give me meal plans. PS - have you guessed who this is? :-)

trose said...

the way you are talking reminds me of my bestest friend from long ago...holly????

Anonymous said...

How is it possible to be that easily identifiable in 3 sentences??

trose said...

oh, so it is my friend! Yea!