CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

tears of laughter

My sister is so funny, yet so real, and what she says is what a lot of us are thinking, we just didn't say it. We laughed (cried laughing actually) about how instant our minds can lead us to believe that we are fat, or unpleasant, even to our husbands! And how the instant your beloved's hand touches that one fat spot, our minds can completely convince us that we are fat and our husbands do not want us. And really it is more than that, it can take us out of the mood in that one instant. "I am fat and he doesn't want that." When really that hasn't ONCE crossed his mind, he is focused on one thing, and it wasn't that he felt a fat roll.
She took pictures of herself naked on her digital camera.
Front and back.
Brave move.
I will do it tonight, with a bikini, and post them tomorrow.
That is if I can figure out my new (Mother's day gift) digital camera.
I love my sister.

0 comments: