CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

my days 2 thru 4

Hazelnut Cinnamon Rolls.........my mouth is watering! Gosh, please try not to list or describe any delicious foods!

Day 2 - I ate well, but didn't exercise.
Day 3 - I didn't eat as well (still much better than last week!), but did walk for 1.5 hours. It would have been a more efficient workout w/o my chatty, slower friend:).
Today - Day 4 - I am going to do down to our "gym" as soon as I finish this post and workout/lift my lower body. It if were not freezing here in Utica, I'd walk outside again. I'm a wus.
Breakfast was an egg and coffee. Not much, but I was full, so I stopped there.
Lunch was one piece of turkey and cheese on homemade sourdough bread. I still need to grab a piece of fruit and a carrot.

Good thing for me there isn't much food in this house. It's hard not to graze my way through the day when we are home. And it's amazing how tempting it is to eat whatever is there...

1 comments:

trose said...

Goood JOb so far! Sorry about the food descriptions, good thing I didn't post the pictures!!!