CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

scales, part 2

Did I mention that I ALWAYS weigh myself?!?! Everyday. I have to because of the transplant. But, that is the total worst thing you can do when you are trying to lose weight. Lose a pound, gain a half, lose a half, gain a pound. Once a week weigh-ins are so much better. I weighed 150.5 this morning. When I look at myself, especially naked, I feel like I must weigh 170 or so. But, in my mind's eye (when I can't see my reflection or naked fat) I weigh 127. My weight from 15 years ago. That's probably why I can continually eat and not, at that moment, feel like I should stop.

Maybe I need to start eating naked and in front of the mirror....

1 comments:

molly said...

interesting.
i wonder how many other women see in their mind that they weigh what they did years ago.
i think you´re coming on to something.

but i don´t know that i´d recommend eating naked in front of a mirror... :)