CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

skinny is as skinny does

GUM is very good. So good to carry in your purse. Sugarless Gum. Extra's Berry gum actually makes you think you are eating something...and when you are driving past Wendy's, that is a VERY GOOD thing!

My sister just gave me a new mantra to chant in my sugar addicted brain when I am stuck in line at Wal-mart with candy on both sides of you:

Nothing Tastes As Good As Skinny Feels!

(and yes, I did call her in a panic b/c I was so close to buying a Snickers)
I like that - very good. I can add that to my list. I have a walking mantra, as well. In time to my steps:

Eat healthy
Lose weight
Get sexy
for Dan!



1 comments:

Kelly said...

You should try Dentyne's Chocomint - it's like eating one of those mints you get at Olive Garden - yummy!! Sugar free too!