CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

more information

I didn't give you any details about why I am doing the good food thing for the next 8 days, so here you go.
My schedule is so busy with the last week of school etc...that I cannot count on working out. This has been my struggle for the last 2 years. How to schedule work out time and work full time and have 3 busy kids etc... It just hasn't "worked out" that well! So, I have to adjust my eating. This is so hard for me because I LOVE FOOD!!!! I have not had to adjust my eating for the last several years (prior to my full time employment) because I was basically working out full time! So I could continue to eat how and when I wanted without too much thought, because I was burning 1500 calories per day!
Well, I had thoughts about this over the past 2 years, but I couldn't find the discipline to make myself curb my eating habits.
So 8 days of curbing my eating until the workouts can really begin.
I have had a protein shake this morning for breakfast.

0 comments: