CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

i loVe wedneSday!

Well pears here is the deal...
today I did a 45 minute boot camp class...and it kicked my boot-y!! After that (b/c I wasn't sore enough) I did a 15 minute ab class then an hour of yoga to top things off.
I FEEL SO GREAT!!!!!!
I really miss working out, and no I do not think I am obsessive about working out, I just really like it. So, some people like to scrapbook and I like to work out. There is no difference, is there? People just like to say I am obsessed because it has to do with weight etc... but truly I like to work out. Call me crazy, maybe, but not obsessive.
I also like to cook everyday and read a little bit everyday, and spend time with my kids everyday....
summer is fun!

0 comments: