CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

It is so hard to remember...

Whenever I get to the store without children (insert rare) and then actually feel thin enough to try on any clothes (insert rare) I can not for the life of me remember what I am "supposed" to buy! So I decided to focus on one thing only...pants for now.


Boot-leg pants – bootcut pants are a dream for pear shaped women. The cut is flattering because it widens below the knee and slightly flares at the bottom. This cut definitely results in an appearance of slimmer thighs and hips. Be sure to purchase the pants in a style that ends before the waist begins – a low rise or extra low rise minimizes the appearance of large hips with a small waist and gives you a more balanced appearance. Wear bootcut pants in dark colors and with a slight heel for a look that elongates your silhouette even more.

0 comments: