CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 2, 2010

pear-ific :) day :)

some days are long. and horrible. and the eating....well out of control. and the exercise, non-existent.
but today
ahhhhh....so pear-ific!!
I had a great sleep (something that doesn't really happen often, i mean i sleep, but if somehow i wake up in the night, i am awake for hours!! my brain won't stop thinking, planning, organizing...) wow, this post is NOT about sleep...
so anyway, great sleep...very nice good looong run, that was easy. Some runs are easy, some are not.
nice ab work out :)
and eating went well today. very well.
and now what?
keep going baby.
pears ROCK!

Pear Paring tip #1
Do 45 minutes of cardio activity every day :)

1 comments:

Amazing Love said...

Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely useful information specifically the last part :) I care for such information much. I was seeking this particular information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

rolex gmt replica