CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

pear demise?

nope. still here, still fighting, still trying to un-pear.
I am doing great! exercising daily, the whole insanity thing. and let me tell you it is insane. seriously insane.
I am doing mostly well in my eating. I have been stricter (more strict?) on my eating.
clean eating.
i have eaten veggie burgers and spicy black bean burgers.
yum
i am roasting chicken right now, smells good :)
i have given up beer except on weekends.
its a start
don't judge.

2 comments:

molly said...

wait. i thought we weren't trying to "un-pear". we love being pears. don't we? yikes. i don't know. but i thought the idea was to be the best pear we can be? pep talk? perhaps. but it's true!
i love you pear.

wen2farm said...

I don't mind being a pear. I would just like to be a smaller pear. I can't be a younger, fresher pear, but I could be smaller and firmer. Yes, firm pears are the best....with just a little bit of "give".

I just learned a few kick-boxing moves in aerobics. But, out and out boxing??? Sounds like a great way to get rid of the frustrations!