CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 24, 2010

time to STOP eating the donuts...

hi
im back, pear shaped and flabby!
ha! I have been taking a break, why? who knows...just cant seem to get it all together, and now it certainly ISNT all together, it is all flabby and out there and, well, i am done with that!
so tomorrow (haha i laugh just saying that) begins THE EXTREME ME.
nah, not really, well, really i am starting something, i just thought i would call it something different.
really it will be the "last ditch effort to not be the fattest sister at thanksmas diet and exercise program" i can't even keep up with my running partner anymore, so i have to go it alone! LOL
t-minus 28 days to thanksmas, watch out!

4 comments:

Webmaster said...

Hei!

I love that you call yourself pear-shaped....

I've got the same shape, but opposite I think:

I was standing in the kitchen, dressed in a pair of long johns and a wool-sweater, and my younger brother si looking at me. Then he says: Not to be rude, but you look like a upside down pear.


Maria (Norway)

trose said...

haha, I love it! Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

um, how come the rest of us did not know about the fattest sister at thanksmas race????

Anonymous said...

um, how come the rest of us did not know about the fattest sister at thanksmas race????